Setting Your Intention

In metaphysical terms, programming a crystal is storing an intention or energy pattern into it. The energy pattern programmed into the crystal can be any intention—from thought, color, emotion, sound, use, or any other vibration. These vibrations can be accessed through our auras and chakra systems to bring those energies into use. An intention is the form and structure of something that you wish to have. Your thoughts originate it, your emotions amplify it, and your actions increase its momentum. We need to align our thoughts and our actions with positive feelings and emotions. This progression is called vibrational alignment and can have a dramatic effect on the outcome of our intentions.

Love is the highest of all vibrations. In order to manifest what is in your heart, you must first give yourself permission to feel and experience love. The vibration of love will allow you to manifest what you desire. Your energy must also be so focused on your intention, that it leaves no doubt to the universe that you will indeed create it.


Energetic Programming

Our thoughts are powerful enough to bring things into existence. We are going to teach you one way to energetically program a crystal so that you or someone else can benefit later from the intention or energy pattern programmed into it. There are many ways to energetically program your jewelry, and you should choose the one(s) that best suit you.

Important Tips:

  • Have A Clear Intent - Know what you want to program the bracelet to do.  Visualization and emotion are they keys to manifestation!
  • This Method Is One Fluid And Focused Action - Read the instructions first, and then practice after.

Step By Step:

  • Step 1 - Cleanse your bracelet with whichever method you prefer. Sit down with your bracelet at your personal altar or in a place of peace that you're not likely to be disturbed.
  • Step 2 - Hold the bracelet in your dominant hand and clear your mind of unrelated thoughts. Start to focus on your intention.
  • Step 3 - Breathe in the highest white light and feel that energy fill your body. Visualize your intention. Focus on your intention for your crystal bracelet by saying descriptive affirmations aloud. For instance, if you want to program your crystal to bring peace of mind, start repeating the words "peace of mind" over and over again.
  • Step 4 - Repeat your affirmation aloud and direct your intention into your non-dominant hand, then place that hand over your bracelet and push the vibrations into the crystal.
  • Step 5 - Continue holding the crystal, repeating your intentions until it feels as though the vibrations have sunk into the crystal fully. If necessary, repeat step four.

Once your intuition tells you or you have a sense that the crystal has accepted the vibrations, open your hands and thank the crystal. YES, THANK IT!  The crystal is now programmed and you can wear your bracelet.


Jewelry Cleansing & Recharging

Any crystal possesses its own unique vibration which can be affected by the energies in its environment. Therefore, it is always important to fully cleanse any crystal before you use or wear it. It’s best to cleanse it of any unwanted energy and then to continue cleansing them at regular intervals to maintain their purity and integrity. All of our crystal goods are fully cleansed and blessed before being dispatched, but regular cleansing is important to maintain their subtle vibrations, healing properties, and to help you become attuned with them.

Water – Water carries the vibration of our Universe which is great for cleansing! Hold your bracelet under running water while visualizing the negative energies being washed away.

Smudging – Hold the bracelet in one hand while passing incense or a smudging stick up and down the length of the crystal in a spiral pattern. This method is an ancient tradition that uses the energy of fire (albeit smouldering) combined with the sacred scent of the smudge or incense.

Moonlight – Leaving your bracelet on a moonlit windowsill overnight can cleanse and charge the crystal with the moon’s gentle energy.

Sunlight – Leaving your bracelet in the sun's rays can be very energizing, as well as energetically clearing. You can use this method to both clear and charge your crystals simultaneously.

There are so many ways to cleanse crystals. We believe that 90% of the process is about the intention and emotion while the other 10% is in the actual act of cleansing.

Just do what feels right for you!




Results are the sole responsibility of the wearer.  Metaphysical crystal properties are spiritual supports to alternative healing and are not prescriptions or healthcare information.  These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.  Should you have any medical conditions, please consult a licensed practitioner.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Receive free gifts and special offers directly to your inbox!



Sold Out